PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Please, help or assist! Last time the affinity became for...

Lera
20.05.2004, 20:17
The dear doctor! Please, help or assist! Last time the affinity became for me not pleasure, and even on the contrary, has put here in what: my guy does not raise or excite me literally, t. e. He practically in any way me does not caress (except for unless usual kisses), but all actions he purposefully goes to that, according to my help to reach or achieve an ejaculation and a point. Before such was not - he caressed me, did or made everything, that I like also I could reach or achieve an orgasm even without the sexual certificate or act immediately. We repeatedly discussed this problem with it or him, he spoke, that there will be all as earlier, and even as it seemed to me, koe-that did or made in this direction, but all is peer - tolko-only I shall start to be raised or excited and he is again switched to itself(himself). I am already tired to discuss with it or him this problem, and last time after affinity even have burst into tears, - all is vain. Its or His attitude or relation to me externally has not changed in any way more, he, as before, speaks all time, that likes me, during our conversations " about it or this " closely or attentively listens or auscultates, but nothing varies. The doctor, I any more do not know what to do or make! I so cannot any more! Advise, please something!

romasska
20.05.2004, 23:52
Has told or said time, has told or said two - does not understand? Refuse to be engaged with it or him in sex (for a while) if you can! If in sex not it's OK that and in attitudes or relations will not be ladu! Operate or work cardinally, be not afraid TO GIVE up, he should think first of all of YOU, he the GENTLEMAN, as as!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11

Isaev D.D.
22.05.2004, 16:01
Dear Lera! After the termination or ending of the period of romantic attitudes or relations, the majority of people come back to the ordinary I which can appear less attractive to associates Having lost stimulus to be better, the young man has taken of rather egocentric position In such cases speak, that when "gingerbread" "whip" In this case does not operate or work is necessary to try to use is to try to keep away a little from it or him, to force to be stirred up those feelings which have gone or send on recession If it becomes obvious, that its or his attitudes or relations remain same that prospects of attitudes or relations are sad