PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Mister Freud wrote, that exists two types of an orgasm: enclosed...

Katerina
12.05.2004, 23:44
Hello. Mister Freud wrote, that exists two types of an orgasm: vulval or vaginal and klitorichesky. At me probably klitorichesky, and a vagina practically anything nechuvstvuet (except for "severe" gynecologic surveys). Accordingly, during sex of an orgasm I do not test, I "complete" itself, then in bathing, and sex something already and not hochetsja. What to do or make??????

Irina
13.05.2004, 11:32
Not all women are capable to test vaginalnyj an orgasm, Katerina. More than 60 % test orgazmicheskie sensations from a boring of a clitoris. To worry and panic it is not necessary. Try to be more frank in the feelings and conversations with the partner that it was not necessary to finish right after the certificate or act all self-satisfaction.
Quite probably, that eventually you can reach or achieve pleasure by means of vaginalnogo an orgasm.

Katerina
15.05.2004, 02:28
Irina, it is not possible or probable! To me 24 years, to mine to the man 37. M Y is very liked dr. dr. Also we live together 6 years. More less normal sex has ended in half a year of a joint life At it or him often a radiculitis, and people we is somewhat intellectual zatsiklennye, fans of the business or affairs. I after a while have understood, that I like it or him and live without it or him I can not, it was necessary to bring up frigidity. Besides, he as well as many men is rather primitive in sex and to speak about what or is simple not hochetsja (to him vidio it not interestingly). I to tell the truth for myself search for the answer. I wish to diversify and enrich self-satisfaction.

The anonym
16.05.2004, 08:37
For liking people there should not be nothing forbidden and impossible, Katerina. You did not reflect, what yours the man can not guess an existing problem simply? About your dissatisfaction from contacts to it or him? Certainly all demands time, preparation for conversation, patience, a step. But to leave a situation without changes does not follow is can lead you to nervous failure, Katerina.

Katerina for Irina
17.05.2004, 20:00
My friend just in a course, but changes nothing it. Its or his rare or infrequent "nekultjapistye" attempts upset me only even more. Last conversations on this subject reached quarrels. Once, I not having received a due discharge have left and have burst into tears. Has captured feeling of terrible insult. I nice, figuristaja, the formed girl. Many interesting and sexy men pay to me attention. If I was not such basic would go on the left though not the fact, that my problem would be resolved. Sometimes so hochetsja, that I feel a pain. Sex happens time in 2 3 months, at mum in 47 years and that more often. By the way, you not in a course, whether can be hormonal disturbances in sexual sphere, at such situations (polycystosis)?

Irina
19.05.2004, 01:09
Katerina, it is necessary for you to consult internally at the sexologist, and to come on consultation not in loneliness, and together with yours the man. If while it is impossible, and how much or as far as I have understood, oppression of a problem is great, it is necessary for you for the beginning most to descend or go to the psychologist. Correspondence consultation in conference - has not enough.

Irina
20.05.2004, 08:07
At a rare or an infrequent and irregular sexual life, occurrence garmonalnyh dysfunctions takes place.

Ekaterina for Irina
20.05.2004, 20:22
Irina, thanks for conversation.

Isaev D.D.
21.05.2004, 00:34
Dear Katerina! The Chronic dissatisfaction in the form of sex exaltation without an orgasm leads to developments of stagnation in organs of a small basin, to formation not only neurotic, but also somatopathies. To remote by consequences of a long dissatisfaction can concerns hormonal disturbances, body height of a hysteromyoma, an endometriosis, an inflammation of appendages, oncologic diseases.
As to a polycystosis more often he appears, instead of man's hormones are connected with a sex dissatisfaction many.

Nastja Dissolute
22.05.2004, 15:12
Devonki to spit on muzhiks, as a masculine gender initially! To live and rtra-sja only for satisfaction of the needs or requirements, rastsevtat on pleasure to relatives and on a harm to enemies! Tr-sja, tra-sja and eze time tra-sja!