PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 27. First (in 19 years) I did not know, that means to terminate, and the more so...

Hole
20.05.2004, 13:22
To me 27. First (in 19 years) I did not know, that means to terminate, and the more so an orgasm. After once I have tested an orgasm (23), and at last have understood, how it is pleasant to finish. My husband leaved for 5 years. And all was not regular, and the trust has been lost, I in general am practically indifferent to other men, I feel only the husband. Now we together again, to him it is always good, and at me recently even the uterus has ceased to be reduced, in the extremity or end of sex - it turns out, that I always neudovletvorena. To me all is pleasant with it or him, but all as that is not present the good ending.
Can exercises, books, advise something.

Isaev D.D.
22.05.2004, 00:44
Dear Hole! It is necessary to understand that last time has changed in your attitudes or relations, in your state of health. It is required to make some " a step back " anew to build the script of intimal affinity. It will demand closer or more attentive revision necessary lask, directions of behaviour of the husband in a necessary bed or channel. For any period all should be subordinated only to you, the purpose of your satisfaction! The main thing that have been emotionally quiet, liberated, there were no intense attitudes or relations with the husband.

Hole
22.05.2004, 12:29
Thanks, for the answer. Probably you are right, but nevertheless I waited for more concrete advice or council, it can is necessary for something to look or see, esteem, any charging or charge?
Here, for example, that such patasizm? To Me the girlfriend has advised to go on courses patasizma, whether it can help or assist?