PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, To me 27. In connection with problems with a potency, began to go in swung or pumped...

Vladimir
19.05.2004, 08:56
Good afternoon,
To me 27. In connection with problems with a potency, began to go to a rocking chair. The advanced rolling advise prinemat protogoromny the companies muskul-those. In what harm and in what advantage or benefit?

Nata
20.05.2004, 14:12
On how much I know, at the strengthened playing sports the DESIRE VANISHES. Therefore I do not advise to shake or be pumped. And on the bill of these preparations of anything I can not tell or say.

lajza-?aON
20.05.2004, 18:01
At playing sports the desire vanishes???? For the first time I hear: I am engaged every day and believe, the desire from it or this is even more, and it podpityvaetsja energy constantly increasing from an active way of life in an organism.

Isaev D.D.
22.05.2004, 10:25
Dear Vladimir! Researchers for a long time, have noted, that sex function is influenced positively with mobile and game kinds of sports, and worsen - power or force! Especially it is impossible to resort to reception of hormones, they have pernicious an effect, especially if there are any problems with a potency or a fecundity (fertility)