PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor in my partner have found out a urethritis after we were engaged or...

jana
19.05.2004, 14:19
The doctor in my partner have found out a urethritis after we were engaged in oral sex, what is it means that I am sick than that I clean a teeth always that to me to do or make, I am sick or not?

Zjuka
20.05.2004, 11:37
In a mouth it is a lot of bacteria. A sick teeth, diseases of a throat and the lowered immunity partnera-all it also can cause.

oshn
21.05.2004, 17:22
It means, that he is sick, not at you have found in a mouth a urethritis. To the buddy tell or say, that is bad suvat the pipisku everywhere anywhere.... Without a condom.,) and it is easier to a life concern. On you a joke on a subject. The therapist meets in korridore the depressed patient.: what's happened, ljubeznijshy?: yes...., was at the surgeon, speaks it is necessary to amputate a member.: the butcher, your surgeon, idemte with me, I shall look or see you... Come to a cabinet or study, he examines the patient gives him 2 tablets and forces to jump naked on a stool. The member falls off.: well, here, see, itself has fallen off, and the surgeon: rezat-to cut.....

Isaev D.D.
22.05.2004, 08:27
The dear Yana! The urethritis can be caused or called by hit of any infection in mocheispuskatelnyj the channel. There can be this consequence or investigation of oral sex, and can be and any other reasons And it is not necessary to test any feeling of fault. It is known, that in some cases the inflammation arises after the sexual certificate or act of partners which are not infected (simply exchange of a microflora leads to the raised or increased reaction of an organism)