PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! Your help is necessary to me. I understand that this question quite often is set...

Andrey
19.05.2004, 04:56
The doctor! Your help is necessary to me. I understand that this question quite often is set, but all! To Me 23 years. A problem that at the sexual certificate or act after 8 10 friktsy I already have a premature ejaculation. And at 2 and 3 call duration friktsy practically does not vary. All rest at me in norm or rate. Whether there can be at me problems in a premature ejaculation from behind one of forms of a prostatitis? Or at me too the skin is sensitive? Or what? Or me it is eternal suzhdenno to finish in current of 2 minutes?

Isaev D.D.
19.05.2004, 20:16
Dear Andrey! It is assured or confident, that your problem can be solved, but for this purpose it is necessary to come on reception to the sexologist to receive purposes or appointments. The reason, most likely, in a high level of excitability ejakuljatornogo the center and it or her it is possible to lower some preparations.

Andrey
22.05.2004, 05:23
The doctor, I became ispolzoavt Lidocainum as an agent lowering sensitivity. HE helps or assists me. I am doomed to use it or him always?