PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pancake! Well why I cannot find to myself partnershu? All my attempts to hook de...

Alex12345
10.05.2004, 03:24
Pancake! Well why I cannot find to myself partnershu? All my attempts to hook on girls okanchivajutsja full oblomom. Well or if normal and popadaetsja further friendship business does not go because it or she has a dude and she with it or him trahaetsja. .nu at me a healthy organism all taki. And with a head it's OK. What now to prostitutes to address??? More shortly, a question not only to experts, But also to girls - why you do not give? To you that not hochetsja? Or lizh to send the boy to a dawn towards?

p. s. I shall repeat, I not the maniac, at me all OK in every respect. Me simply this question already zamuchal. You read this conference - it is visible that people sex zanimajutsja and you think about yourself - and I that is worse? Whether eventually I am guilty that, what the nature has thought up the mechanism of a sexual inclination? The inclination is, and to satisfy it or him not poluchaetsja, in what my mistake or error, and that zadolbalo already.

Natalia
11.05.2004, 07:45
And my beautiful and clever daughter " sends a dawn towards " boys more often just because " only also it is necessary for them - potrahatsja ":) And correctly does or makes! It is not necessary to reduce attitudes or relations only to sex. Change the attitude or relation - fall in love, take pleasure in dialogue and in the answer will be more chances of affinity (if you from yourself represent something:)) And that you want in fact too not krivuju-slanting and not the prostitute, so? Well so and the normal little girl to itself knows the price also to the first comer will not give. Here also choose: it is necessary simply trah - go to those who gives, but then and planochku the inquiries lower or omit below to not be disappointed. Something is necessary serious - interest for the beginning the girl in itself, instead of wait for a freebie which from a palate falls:)

Natasha
11.05.2004, 13:42
I shall tell or say to you here that - at me was as. Different young men looked after me. pouhazhivajut it is sensitive - and to business. I shall admit or allow it is yet ready. They do or make a conclusion from this, that here it or him nothing shines - and disappear. Can, onii it is good to me concerned, but to a conclusion have made wrong.
Show patience and pouhazhivaj longer. Only it is necessary hardly to operate or work in due course more safely. In most cases girls wait, that you will take the first step.
Escaped now I even regret about some:))))

Natasha
12.05.2004, 22:56
And on a note - you have incorrectly placed the report - why do not give are not a sexual pathology, and psychology. Here tak-that:)))

Alla
13.05.2004, 23:19
Alex, I shall express the opinion - when the girl feels, that sex is necessary to you simply - she tries to leave from it or this. Because the woman aspires to attitudes or relations, and otnoeshnija with the man to which the bed as a rule is necessary only turn out for the woman very serious.
Therefore, if the woman for the sake of sex is necessary to you - address to corresponding or meeting address if the woman - the girlfriend from whom at you will be otnoeshnija is necessary to you - show persistence and force izbrannitsu to believe, that she is necessary to you.

sims
14.05.2004, 19:31
The DUDE... YES RELAX... .i TAKE PLEASURE IN the LIFE... .t.. It is AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ATTEMPTS... .smotri OBSERVE And DO or MAKE CONCLUSIONS... .ved GIRLS THEY SUCH... .ne ABSOLUTELY CLEAR... .a THAN it is MORE NAPRJAGA... .tem it is MORE nepruhi... SUCCESS.

Alex12345
15.05.2004, 14:09
To me almost 20. Clearly all from the aforesaid. It agree with all that here write. For me by the way sex - not the main thing at all, is simple pochemu-that of all rest I kak-that easily I achieve (imeetsja in a kind the desires which have been not connected with attitudes or relations with the little girl), and here something from me not poluchaetsja. And all why, is correct someone here has told or said, little girls any not clear, nepojmesh their mind or wit, therefore to have to operate or work "to the touch". HERE who knows, goodness knows why refuse. I sometimes even think, and mozh they and are not necessary to me at all? Yes - a question: and sex is necessary to an organism or without it or him it is possible to live? AND to an organism not only man's but also female? And whether the girl of it or this want?
And if is not present, that then want?

Panteleimon
16.05.2004, 19:30
Yes, and more there is a love.
" The love dolgoterpit, miloserdstvuet, love does not envy, the love is not extolled, is not proud.
Does not commit excesses, does not search for the, it is not irritated, does not think of a harm.
It is not pleased to a lie, but soraduetsja to true;
All covers, to all believes, all hopes, all transfers or carries... " 1. 4 7

The muzhik
17.05.2004, 04:58
Kakaja-any strange logic at ladies turns out: quite normal sex attitudes or relations between the man and the woman, natural and potrebnye as to one, and another, are exposed as a certain gift or for nothing up to which the maiden can snizojti. For this presented, accordingly, on a coffin of a life to her should be obliged.
Key progovorkoj " the normal little girl to itself the price here is knows also to the first will not give ". Probably vsyo-taki not far the majority of maidens from them of despised prostitutes cunningly, only at those is more fair: the goods - money, and here attempt to be on sale more dearly or expensively, that, nevertheless, can be expressed by the most various image: gifts, financial well-being, prestige, etc. and t. Item

viktor
17.05.2004, 21:09
The girl needs to be taken, instead of to ask that she to you has given. And do not speak words to her about sex.
Speak about weather, about a fashion and t. d, and itself embrace it or her and further on a situation. But the most important do not push it or her to an intim directly at once, operate or work gradually: have sat in cafe, have talked, had a drink pivka, a little bit became closer each other, have then walked on city, then priglasi it or her to itself. If at once it has not turned out, in couple of days repeat again.

The anonym
18.05.2004, 03:54
Take a piece of meat in the market, and the girl win, it is clear, Victor?

viktor
18.05.2004, 19:26
And after the girl will win and will seduce, whether it is necessary to sit and look simply at it or her chto-?
At its or her this moment also it is necessary to take. And and here a piece of meat?

The anonym
19.05.2004, 00:39
All problem that young men in 20 years want, and girls of years in 30. So look for girls under 30 - they will not be fractured.

Man
19.05.2004, 07:07
For Alex12345 - to girls of type " and chyo you do not give a question? " - will not result or bring in what. I shall agree with Natalia - the first report. If Alex the girl " is necessary to you that gave " - it is necessary either on Tver to search or about situated near Moscow TECHNICAL TRAINING COLLEGES. And if for serious attitudes or relations - that it is necessary to work above itself, first of all to not put so a question - because it humiliating, any normal girl will not want to consider or count itself as a subject of using. Now djadke by name "muzhik" from August, 22nd 2003 00 : 49 : 44 which has told or said " Probably vsyo-taki not far the majority of maidens from them of despised prostitutes cunningly " - you though itself have thought before blurting out?:)) if all girls prostitutes seems to you - can you that nedoponjal? For example than for the girl intimate relations are. 12345 it is pardonable - to him of 20 years and advice or council the boy asks, and you vidat are more senior, would feel ashamed such retorts to hang up.

Uri
19.05.2004, 09:23
The muzhik is absolutely right, nobody thinks above a subject why so, is simple so there was also all. Guys achieve - girls are fractured. Though the sense in it or this lomanii is not present any, except for that to satisfy female vanity. Anything the general or common with priodoj such lomanie has no

JUlja
20.05.2004, 14:09
The citation from the previous message: " nobody suspects a subject why so, is simple so there was also all. Guys achieve - girls are fractured. ":) and there is nothing to think here, because girls (from their point of view) are not fractured. For the woman sex - not such a critical thing, t. e. Without it or him to live it is quite possible. And we search for the person with whom it is possible to connect the life and from which it is possible to give birth to the normal child. And "improper" just also send... (is, the truth ljubitelnitsy a head pomorochit, but as though among men of such fans or amateurs is not present (there simply a little bit other specificity)). But, dear or expensive boys, do not experience. It is a lot of girls, and criteria on which the man is estimated or appreciated, at everyone the .

JUlja (addition)
21.05.2004, 05:37
By the way, girls not always understand, that they excruciate you (if they girls:)). I on the first course with the classmate had strange attitudes or relations, (it if from to look or see), but I only have then understood it, when the future husband have met and became the woman. And the strangeness consist that I with it or him "was played" at lectures: whispered, wound to him on an arm or a hand the chain as a bracelet, still any nonsenses did or made (behaved with it or him as with the girl-friend), not thinking at all, that he it can kak-that not so to apprehend. Well small I was, silly. To tell the truth, till now it is a shame...

Peach
22.05.2004, 02:15
Descend or Go on www. lover. ru there many instructions how to translate or transfer the girl in horizontal position