PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I address to you for advice or council. I vsterechajus with my new the friend...

Nina
20.05.2004, 09:58
Hello, I address to you for advice or council. I vsterechajus with my new friend 4 months, all attempts to borrow or occupy in sex come to an end with nothing, at it or him a weak erection. Never faced a similar problem. I see two variants either I do not approach or suit him or he is sick? What to do or make? Where to address? Or to leave, if it is incompatibility, and love...: (

Uri
20.05.2004, 14:05
It is not necessary to be excruciated, address to seksologu-to the expert. The reasons of a weak erection can be much. Now Dmitry Dmitrievich here to you will competently tell or say;)

Isaev D.D.
21.05.2004, 23:00
Dear Nina! With such problem it is necessary to address to the sexologist, and the possible or probable reason can be learned or found out only from your partner, from conversation with it or him!
That at the first affinity there are problems, the phenomenon widespread enough and speaks cleanly psychological reasons. The emotional strain, uneasiness suppress normal physiological reactions, block exaltation.