PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I to myself at all ravljus, but cannot understand Than I involve devchyono...

Sasha
19.05.2004, 06:56
The doctor, I to myself at all ravljus, but cannot understand Than I involve devchyonok (everyone wish to walk with me, the some people - to marry), explain please

Isaev D.D.
20.05.2004, 20:45
Dear Sasha! Objective and value judgment of people can differ seriously It is possible to be from itself without mind or wit, and associates will consider or count you as the empty and inutile person and on the contrary it is rather probable, that you or are very critical to yourselves or at you the self-rating is underestimated

LEDI SEX
21.05.2004, 06:18
Allow safely enough, but fairly to repeat words known pesenki Century Tokarev "... He liked women for that, for what ANYBODY cannot know!!! "

Irina
21.05.2004, 17:25
You, probably, are charming in dialogue, it is not obligatory in words, and at a level of gestures, facial expressions. This "information" is perceived by positively opposite floor. Also remember, the young man, the girl MARRIES, and the young man MARRIES:-)))