PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me of 26 years and such problems: that I cannot finish floors...

Igor
20.05.2004, 09:54
The dear doctor! To me of 26 years and such problems: that I cannot finish the sexual certificate or act up to pair hours, in 10 minutes full nestojak. Any pleasure, except for a pain and a burning sensation I do not feel. Has passed or has taken place all analyses and all doctors, find nothing. Questions: whether 1 the pain and a burning sensation to be caused or cause had been ill ranne a gonorrhea which I treated somehow then was 15, to parents Can nothing has told or said. In 17 years have found a prostatitis. Which treated medikamentozno and massage of a urethra, like polegchalo. 2 the latest news about massage of a prostate where doctors I do not recommend it to do or make. What will you tell or say on this bill? 3 what to pass or take place still analyses and what to undertake. 4 such situation the life became not to the darling, I nervous and become hysterical. I spend money vpustotu and it already to me for all life? How you concern to a method of treatment of a prostatitis of doctor Guskova? Thankful in advance for your help.

The anonym
21.05.2004, 07:16
Yes...

Mayson
21.05.2004, 14:38
It is necessary to visit or attend androloga and the urologist internally.
Also it is desirable somewhat quicker.