PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I already married more half a year, but sex with the husband was not. I not...

Diana
10.05.2004, 02:28
Hello! I already married more half a year, but sex with the husband was not. I am not raised or excited, I do not want sex and I try to avoid any affinity with it or him. He at me the first and unique. Prompt, that it is possible to make with it or this if at all it is possible.

The anonym
11.05.2004, 15:12
And to mine if a floor of year of sex was not, and he suffers or bears, you have found each other!!! Live without it or him, what for he to you if are not raised or excited?!

Isaev D.D.
12.05.2004, 00:34
Dear Diana! The similar situation sooner or later will end is sad for your attitudes or relations. Therefore I would recommend to visit or attend the sexologist to discuss an available problem, to understand the reasons and to develop or produce ways of its or her decision.

The anonym
12.05.2004, 23:28
And we 5 years together also are happy. Sex only
Oral iz-for my vaginismus, it is pleasant to the husband
It is much more than vaginalnyj with pred.
partnershami.

Diana
16.05.2004, 21:16
And how with it or this it is possible will consult, for conservation of family? And is simple to not feel defective! I am young and beautiful. Help or assist, please. Prompt addresses, phones of doctors.

The anonym
18.05.2004, 21:53
I think, it is simple yet your person. The pavor will pass or take place, if will analyse, whence he (interdictions and severity of education or any remembered negative examples in the childhood) and after will meet the person who will excite or raise.

21.05.2004, 13:23
Diana, your situation little bit strange. If you like it or him, to you should be wished to kiss, embrace even it or him even if you pochemu-that are afraid of the sexual certificate or act. And it or him zaldacha to make so that to cross this pavor. If for the whole half a year!!!!! At you it has not turned out, it is necessary to Both of you to the expert, because at you nastojaashchja a phobia. And how your husband, by the way, reacts? To him should not be all the same!!! Really he so suffers or bears half a year without sex?