PDA

Просмотр полной версии : For my husband sex two times a week - very much even it is normal. It is possible and less often...

Light
01.05.2004, 00:41
For my husband sex two times a week - very much even it is normal. It is possible and less often (weariness, business or affairs and so forth) it is necessary for Me is much more often. Though both children, and job - all is (in sense and weariness too).

But it is a floor of a problem. If those time or two in a week were satisfying (me as quite all arranges it or him). At it or him never was the "confident" erection. That is the erection is, but in a second and without the visible reasons she vanishes. I am never assured, that all will turn out, and he too. And iz-for it or this neither to relax, nor to aspire to sex (without sex to me really badly) it is impossible. And if it is impossible - both he is upset, and I... Understand. Yes, sometimes it turns out not bad and laskami without the sexual certificate or act poluchit/to deliver satisfaction. But me of it or this a little.

I have been assured earlier, that "nestykovki" in bed are surmountable, if there is a love, patience, desire najti/to create "golden mean" and some sex experience. And years this confidence sufficed five me. For these five years two pregnancies - while nosila-fed, the existing state of affairs was sufficient.

Reflecting now on this subject - I like the husband, anybody another is not necessary to me, he is ready to be arranged (by the way, from the point of view of a possible or probable prostatitis and t. Item - he has passed or has taken place inspections - all in norm or rate). Similar. What we need to pick up any agent, allowing to normalize erectile dysfunction (so, apparently, it is called?). Prompt, please, what is it can be?

Sweetlana
04.05.2004, 07:04
As I understand you. .u ravda experience is less than me. .i year is not present after wedding... .i today have again quarrelled iz-for its or his colds since morning... .sil is not present...

The anonym
06.05.2004, 05:33
I do not know to sympathize with you or to envy. At me sex with the husband of times in 2 weeks, that it or he does not have any problems and at us full harmony in sex, thus I model

The anonym
06.05.2004, 23:49
And model here at what?

The anonym
10.05.2004, 21:48
Model at that externally all is class also business not in it or this.

vitaly
14.05.2004, 07:54
The answer on easier than seems. All reason in you dear or expensive wives. Unfortunately, and it meets very much often, in due course you cease to watch or keep up for sex prevlekatelnostju, raskapustivaetes
As privordit to that that we husbands are raised or excited everybody but only not by wives. And on this advice or council one stnte again such with what we uvidili you for the first time and poverte will ask about rest.

The anonym
15.05.2004, 14:24
Vitaly and if the wife with modelling appearance, and the mistress she such, what any will envy, what then? You do not suppose, what simply difference in temperament? In my case indeed.

Natashka
18.05.2004, 03:42
Yes, it really difference in temperament. With the former young man we were engaged in sex 2 3 times a day during 2, 5 years. And anybody has bothered nobody. The temperament approached or suited. But I have gone on break with this person therefore as except for bed we did not have anything of the general or common. Has decided to suspend relations with it or him, even understanding that the best lover to me to not find. Now I have found the person with whom to me in all it is comfortable, except for discrepancy of temperament. In bed he all is able top-level. Satisfies me on all of 100 %, it is gentle, tender, close or attentive, but... There can be my temperament, and can be and a habit to be engaged sex so often... More shortly I postojano want sex (not caress and attention though it or this too, namely sex), and he concerns to sex more likely as duties. He was married, its or his wife at all did not want sex... Can be and he has got used to such regimen of "continence" and it is difficult to him to be arranged under my rhythm. He speaks, that the best woman in bed at it or him never was. I know, chtoeto not a banal compliment. To me and earlier about it or this spoke. However, I understand also that simply sex for it or him in a life not the main thing. The comprehension, the caress, liked job is more important. And for me sex - not main, but the important party or side of attitudes or relations. I try to not stick once again to it or him;them as I understand, that at it or him the need or requirement for it or this is much less. It or he quite accepts sex of times in a week. Knowing my temperament, he is engaged with me in sex 2 3 times a week... But I have not enough: (. Kto-Someone can tell or say, that I a pier "zazhralas"... But a problem that I wish to marry it or him, but I am afraid, that official attitudes or relations good to me will not bring anything. He begins to execute " a matrimonial duty or debt ". And I do not like, when in sex something does or makes someone not from the desire that is why that is necessary... I am afraid, that sex becomes for me obsession. JA-that I know, that otsutsvie sex delivers to me a strong dyscomfort, both psychological, and physical. Here also I am afraid, that at us on this ground attitudes or relations will deteriorate.
Here having read through, your report too has doubted... Suddenly will be also as at you.

child
21.05.2004, 07:25
Model krasujutja on a podium, in a bed personally I prefer passionate, able to do or make different features, beautiful liked, instead of a bag with bones. All models are exhausted and weakened or exhausted and grown weak. Vitaly, you slept with models? If with Klavoj from slate then still anything, togoda ogogo. Only Klava at you also will not look.