PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Please, prompt: it is pleasant to my husband with me zanimats...

kabucha@rambler.ru
20.05.2004, 08:42
Hello! Please, prompt: my husband likes to be engaged with me proctal or anal sex. It seems to me a distortion, and he speaks, that between spouses in bed there can be everything, everything.
And more. I once have told lies to the husband that I reach or achieve with it or him a status of an orgasm, and now to not speak it or this I can not, was involved. Once from a rage has told or said, that anything with it or him I do not feel also we with it or him have largly quarrelled. Whether I can address to the sexopathologist one, or obligatory presence of the husband is necessary?
Thanks, Oksana, Novosibirsk

Isaev D.D.
21.05.2004, 02:13
Dear Oksana! If you do not receive a discharge during affinity you hardly can like proctal or anal sex... Though and in general he is pleasant only approximately 15 % of women. And in bed between spouses can be occur or happen everything, that is pleasant to both, instead of one! To the sexologist you can always descend or go and one, discuss available problems, whether and then in common to decide to eat necessity to invite the husband