PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me a little bit comical (as someone can seem...

The novel
20.05.2004, 11:50
The dear doctor! At me a little bit comical (as someone can seem, but not to me) a problem: I cannot, figuratively being expressed, " to stick with a member into the alive person ". That is in the mornings " I feel terrible delicacy in arms or hand - two arms or hand I can not bend ", I am raised or excited easily. But as soon as it appear in bed with the girl - full refusal. $not very well, harmonous she or in a body, a greater or big breast or not. Simply I can not disconnect or switch-off brains and react to it or her, as on sex object. Except for as brains remove something can to advise? Certainly, a romantic situation and other I already tried or tasted. Earlier, probably, youthful health and superdesire rescueed or saved;salvaged, and now, in 25 years, even after oral lask brains do not allow...

Isaev D.D.
20.05.2004, 22:24
The dear Novel! Really, your brain is stronger" than your arms or hand. But the brain should not be disconnected or switched-off is the major instrument, including in intimate relations. Simply it or he should be aimed at other activity - to switch all attention to the girl and selflessly to borrow or occupy laskami, trying to like its or her experiences, sensations to search and find that especially to her is pleasant... If join in this process on all of 100 %, own reaction will not bring (catch:-))...