PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 17 years. The sexual certificate or act was only two times in a life, with an interval in pair dn...

Anna +
19.05.2004, 07:09
To me of 17 years. The sexual certificate or act was only two times in a life, with an interval in couple of days. After each of them from a vagina it was allocated small kol-in a blood though it was sick during the certificate or act almost. Tell or say, whether the hymen here so can be torn, " for two times " or what is it in general can be such? A pain thus I do not test, before any vydeleny except for monthly was not. Respond please!

The anonym
19.05.2004, 09:42
Anna, a hymen can not tear for once is normally. And then for couple of days ranka probably it has not had time to be tightened or delayed. Do not worry, in due course all at you will be normal. Success.

Anna +
20.05.2004, 04:54
Thanks for support!

KV
20.05.2004, 21:53
At you that's all right. I have begun a sexual life 2 months ago, at the first certificate or act of a blood almost was not, absolutely chut-hardly, and then in current of week were small bloody allocation. Soon all will pass or take place.