PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist, and that from mind or wit I shall descend or go! I have a husband. Mine rovestnik, t. e. ch...

Alain
12.05.2004, 02:22
The doctor, help or assist, and that from mind or wit I shall descend or go! I have a husband. Mine rovestnik, t. e. Hardly for 20, hudenky, very pleasant mordonaruzhnosti, but not an occasion it to consider or count as its or his woman!!! Now I shall risk to explain: I want it or him, as the woman. That is, as one homosexual - another, and passive. It as in general? Special izvrashchenchestvom I never suffered till now. And whether there can be it consequence or investigation of some feminity of a nature of mine blagovernogo? The matter is that its or his mother one rastila, and any manners appear, style of behaviour at times, a habit to complain to me on all. Or it in psihushku is time to me, and he here there is nothing?

The anonym
12.05.2004, 13:32
It in psihushku is time to you.

Peter
14.05.2004, 02:08
Yes do or make you with it or him everything if only it too was pleasant to him, that's all.

The anonym
14.05.2004, 14:47
naverno pora. .v durku.

It is lovely
16.05.2004, 05:23
Alain, not such it and a distortion. I shall risk to assume, that sex at you occurs or happens infrequently, here at you and desires and then collect and change. e. You would like its or his activity. But by virtue of its or his character and td. You do not receive it or this, here and aspire " to fill disbalans " with the activity. Anything bad in it or this like would be not present, if you continue it or him to like and your idea of " change of roles " is necessary to him on soul or douche. If you get tired of absence in your life of a man's role the forecast, as they say, is less favorable. PS. And "spetsoborudoanie" for the woman which wishes master man's seksrol you can to buy or purchase in any seksshope. But nevertheless think, in what the true reason of your desire, recollect " the Bitter moon "

The neighbour on chamber
17.05.2004, 18:55
Well advisers are rude to you.
I consider or count, that business in you. There is a suspicion, that your active position has been programmed, when you chose it or him. You have chosen it or him, and he has taken of a passive position.
The another matter, that such desires at the woman in relation to mordonaruzhnym not a rarity, is simple not so are frankly expressed by women. If he will get used, then he even on the party or side will not go. Not including the truth of real active gay persons. So think before taming it or him to yours machistskoj to charisma. An idea are lovely about a projective perversion I consider or count inappropriate, in fact the reason in it or him horoshesti, it is not dependent from its or his sex. Activity. Present you at a prepension age. He already will be not so mordonaruzhen. You will want it or him in the same way?

The anonym
19.05.2004, 02:28
The husband and "mordonaruzhnost" - yes you are the man's beginning and that not from its or his best representatives. Raspingly even to read, and as you obshchaetes-one God knows!

child
20.05.2004, 18:36
Alain, and at you druzej-it is a lot of homosexuals? And that can has seen enough as there it at them, here now and it would be desirable feats.