PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 22 years. About one year there was no girl, and half a year has appeared back. Has rendered...

Andranik
20.05.2004, 00:07
To me 22 years. About one year there was no girl, and half a year has appeared back. It has appeared, that I at it or her the first. Right at the beginning I had problems with an erection, badly rose, were not strong enough. It prevented to deprive with its or her innocence. Then all was adjusted, but there were problems at it or her: each time when I start to enter - her painfully. I can not dokontsa have torn a hymen though some times got how it it seemed to me, almost all member (15 see)? And two weeks ago at me the member has again given failure - badly rose. What will advise?
P. S. In youth strongly in an onanism did not take a great interest or was not fond.

Isaev D.D.
20.05.2004, 16:27
Dear Andranik! In all this history least to business the masturbation concerns! And in your message there are two groups of problems. It is a unstable erection at you and morbidity at affinity - at partnershi. As to the girl the reasons of morbidity can become the fixed pavor and alarm during a defloration, excessive fears and insufficient exaltation during affinity. An output or exit in that the level of its or her desire was maximal, quantity or amount ljubrikatsii sufficient, and your actions had gentle and careful character (any sharp movements). At keeping these conditions painful sensations and pavor before contacts through any time will disappear. The reasons of a unstable erection from the description are not clear. Probably, that anything especial also is not present, is simple you are excessively fixed and anxious by this problem. And if will think more of the girl also the question with an erection will disappear - she always will be during the necessary moment (instead of always) at height!