PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind night! The doctor help or assist, please, if can. To me 23 years. I with Pa...

Tatyana
19.05.2004, 00:51
Kind night! The doctor help or assist, please, if can. To me 23 years. I meet the guy 8 years. Only the last 1, 5 years I test an orgasm sometimes (2 times a month) and that, only at oral influence for a clitoris. The guy very much experiences, and I feel myself not clearly whom. The sexual certificate or act for me usually does not come to an end with anything. What to us to do or make? Thanks big!

Isaev D.D.
20.05.2004, 05:49
Dear Tatyana! Pay attention, that earlier you did not test orgasticheskoj a discharge, and now it became for you possible or probable. It is assured or confident, as further your abilities will gradually reveal... To experience about it or this there are no bases. It is not assured or confident, that this process can be accelerated. At a present stage oral caress promote development of your sensuality and this or it should use activly, and then already to study to reach or achieve the maximal exaltation during affinity, and to finish it is possible also or by means of additional stimulation of a clitoris by an arm or a hand...
Do not hurry up! All at you will be obligatory!

Tatyana
20.05.2004, 10:19
Spasibochki to you big. Give hope!