PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Friends and comrades! I already wrote on this site, but and have not received adequately...

Light
19.05.2004, 08:01
Friends and comrades! I already wrote on this site, but and have not received the worthy answer! My husband likes gruppavuhu. e. I and the husband with the friend. It four years. But not for a long time he has resulted or brought my neighbour. I musulmanka, and the neighbour Russian. It was certainly interesting to me bchto a member not borezan and so on. And he to me very much ponravilsjajumuzh began to be jealous. But I seem have fallen in love and without desire of the husband gruppavuhu I can not offer. What to me to do or make? This person, seems to me, not without is distinguished or various. Advise, that to me to do or make!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The anonym
19.05.2004, 12:34
Urgently to run to the neighbour and to its or his wife! Klasnoe the trio will turn out!!!

Isaev D.D.
20.05.2004, 08:48
Dear Light! If the husband will feel occurrence of serious feelings to somebody besides itself, that, undoubtedly, will stop with it or him any attitudes or relations and to you will not allow! He in fact supposes triolizm only under condition of the leadership over your feelings! Therefore solve for itself - is how much comprehensible to have feelings to another to the man and than all this can turn back! A choice and the decision only for you! Can it is not necessary risk?