PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Panically I am afraid of a pain at a defloration. Read about painless medical de...

LC
14.05.2004, 18:29
Panically I am afraid of a pain at a defloration. Read about a painless medical defloration. Tell, how it or her do or make (the laser, a scalpel or still as) whether and on the business it will be completely not sick? Where it or her to make? Help or assist!

Tuzik
15.05.2004, 00:02
Not you the first, but also not last! By the nature it is stipulated, to not be afraid it is necessary, and to feel, like. Well and to give birth or travail instead of you who begins?

LC (tuziku)
15.05.2004, 16:55
To give birth or travail to you I shall ask, time you such umnenky... I, speaking your words, " both feel, and I like ", but to masochists I do not concern...
And in general, I not asked you, and the doctor. And you, as seemed to me, on the doctor do not pull...

The anonym
15.05.2004, 21:13
I even on tuzika do not pull. For the doctor longly to wait wished you to calm. You like, then ask liked to deprive more accurately with you virginity, it is easier than a scalpel and more pleasant.

Tuzik
17.05.2004, 02:52
Do not pout, I in fact not from rage! Success and happiness!

The anonym
18.05.2004, 04:57
And if by all means you want honey. A defloration, address to kuharkinu, he a spoke will pierce you.

populizt
19.05.2004, 02:20
Ask liked that he has finished you to an orgasm by a petting, and then at once entered (better in the dog pose) - and pains not pochustvuesh.

To
20.05.2004, 04:27
Descend or Go together with the young man to the doctor, he will help or assist you to get rid of pavors and will prompt how painlessly to spend a defloration... And in general, estesstvennyj the way is always better, it to you and the doctor will tell or say.