PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After reading materials of your conference:) has come to conclusion, that I not owls...

12.05.2004, 23:18
After reading materials of your conference:) has come to conclusion, that I am not absolutely normal. At me for all life was and there is the unique man - my husband, and more nobody is necessary to me. About it or him I too am assured absolutely. We were still almost children when have got married, and all comprehended together. But... By this selection, we with it or him are not absolutely normal, because at all of us is normal... Has absolutely got confused. Even plainly I do not know, that I wish to ask. Excuse.

The anonym
13.05.2004, 09:43
Almost as at me! Silly women we with you!!!!!

Isaev D.D.
14.05.2004, 23:11
Dear! Vo-the first, at everyone the norm or rate also it is not necessary to be guided in intimal affairs by behaviour of others. Vo-the second, " at station everyone leave ", " in hospital everyone are ill or sick ", therefore it is not necessary to do or make conclusions on the basis of the analysis of problem messages! V-the third, eshcheshch 25 30 years ago began to write, that absolute monogamija is more likely atypia of modern behaviour, though consecutive monogamnost (a turn monogamnostej) it is widespread enough...
I wish good luck!

15.05.2004, 15:56
e. Atypically our behaviour, but not physiology? And if we are happy enough and happy, all so let and remains?

Isaev D.D.
16.05.2004, 06:01
Atypically from the point of view of statistical norm or rate, instead of from the point of view of partner norm or rate! Therefore you build the behaviour proceeding from the feeling, needs or requirements and mutual relations!

Kosta
17.05.2004, 13:19
And why dury-that? Even it became interesting! Unless it is not perfect? Or what, it is necessary to try a minimum on 5 6 partners, and then to marry and in marriage to leave chtoli? I so understand accent or stress have been made on it.

Olja
18.05.2004, 05:55
, not you one such. Simply others modest also are silent. As I for example:)))))

Ket
19.05.2004, 00:54
I envy...

child
20.05.2004, 03:00
u menay vpechatleniay sovsem drugie ot konferenziy-u menay zhelanie rasskazat pro vse svoi, dashe ochen melkie po sravneniyu s drugimi problemi. Ved vrach zdes prosto molodzi-takie vashnie i poleznie soveti dayut i tak bistro.