PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question at me blunt... But... To me 16, the beginnings masrubirovat going for a drive vverh-in...

Ivan
12.05.2004, 16:14
Question at me blunt... But... To me 16, the beginnings masrubirovat going for a drive vverh-downwards on a stomach or belly, children or guys have told or said are harmfully, but own arms or hand do not raise or excite me

Shreds
14.05.2004, 00:58
Drochi as you want, only very little - you will go blind or hair on palms will grow.:))) with children or guys less this subject discuss - it is possible to terminate in club for anonymous onanistov....

The amicable company
14.05.2004, 22:41
TRY or TASTE GREATER or BIG TOES. The FRIEND TRIED or TASTED AT me GOVORIT-super!

Thorn (not the doctor)
16.05.2004, 10:34
Ivan, too your arms or hand do not raise or excite me are of normally.:) the method at you, certainly, interesting, but dangerous does not carry anything, calm down. Yes, also do not forget to darn sometimes a mattress, and that you will fall - in a floor of a hole will be.

Isaev D.D.
17.05.2004, 14:58
Dear Ivan! There are the most different ways of a masturbation. Your not most widespread, but well-known. He is no more harmful, than any another (that is no harm from it or him is present)!

Zjuka
18.05.2004, 03:17
YOU that, the mattress any more does not arrange? Then beds on it or him an emery paper!

Eskvajer
19.05.2004, 08:42
Dear Vanja, do not listen to children or guys, they feature do not understand in the present or true masturbation. You are absolutely right, it is necessary to be a full cretin that it will be excited or raised from own arms or hand! Whether business good such mattress, or a sofa! Here a worthy field for the Present masturbatora! Yes that a sofa... Look back around! The Apartment is full of remarkable furniture which raises or excites simply up to a status of an incessant erection! Experiment, more safely! Yes, by the way, children or guys to give you one more harmful advice or council - will meet the girl. Do not listen to these losers, have courage to go the Track!

The novel
19.05.2004, 11:21
It is really harmful, in fact on what you go for a drive, contains bacteria and viruses.
Disinfect... And it is better, find the girl!

Professor Onanev O.O.
20.05.2004, 02:28
And you try or taste polazit on high shestu (5 meters and more) on one arms or hand (t. e. You are tightened on arms or hand without the help of legs or foots). The given method allows to reach or achieve an orgasm quickly and comfortably!