PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my girlfriend takes a lot of time up to an orgasm, and only oral p...

Don Jamon
17.05.2004, 22:02
To my girlfriend takes a lot of time up to an orgasm, and only oral by (15 25 minutes), if at all. And if she will not terminate that at it or her then bad mood. I am simple not in a status to do or make it each time. I do or make practically all. Offer pozhalusta at whom a problem and how us to be?

oshn
18.05.2004, 00:41
inna, you kogda-nibud did or made minet 25 minutes without a stopping? And so and not... tutanhamon who you forces to use tongue as a member. Yes put or apply you to a clitoris and "okolosfere",), and the rest complete palchikom... .ili palchikami, looking at appetite of the client, it will be easier to finish to an orgasm, and the sacrificial efforts enclosed for it or these it is not required, the result will be the same. Yes, you can prepare simply an arm or a hand before going down in PARADISE (is class: in Paradise and to go down, - that rare or infrequent case when it is combined incompatible). More pleasant sensations if you will use ljubrikant (sensation of driving on water hills on PARADISE), and will resist - adhere to a bed and continue in the same spirit.,) only on bantik, and that you will frighten also the orgasm will escape from it or her irrevocably.

oshn
19.05.2004, 04:24
Yes not cavils it,) where chustvo humour? inna be easier on Sundays, and the smile will not leave or abandon you. You about girls, and I about guys tazhe a problem, only a side view,). If vchustvovatsja in told or said by Don tutanhamonom, we uvidem, that: "... Takes a lot of time up to an orgasm, and only oral by (15 25 minutes)... I am simple not in a status to do or make it each time - and in it or this a problem, instead of that she needs these or it 15 25 minutes it as otzhimanie from a floor: you do not know as well as 20 ti time you will not be wrung out, and you know technics or technical equipment that and 100 will be for satisfaction a little.

Isaev D.D.
20.05.2004, 00:20
Dear Don Jamon! I Wish to confirm, that specified time it not too is a lot of for many women is rather possible or probable, that in due course ability to reach or achieve faster discharge begins for it or her real (and now, for example, it is adjusted or is set up not so quickly). Besides you are assured, what all do or make ideally? Can at a little bit other "technics or technical equipment" all will proceed more quickly? Let she prompts you that is pleasant to her more and as it is better to do or make And try to not be "monotonous", try to change intensity and rate of influence.