PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Such problem: at employment or occupations by sex when he starts to enter - painfully! On...

Ljalja
13.05.2004, 08:55
Such problem: at employment or occupations by sex when he starts to enter - painfully! Almost each time! Then - it is normal! But also in the second, and in the third - the same... When inserts very painfully!!! I try to relax, but probably has already got used and involuntarily I wait, that will be sick... Can iz-for it or this and an orgasm I do not test... P. S. To live a sexual life of the beginning in November. Can will pass or take place later?

The anonym
14.05.2004, 06:33
Sexual life have started to live... And to the gynecologist have not started to go?

Alisa
15.05.2004, 01:20
At my girlfriend such it was long enough - year two the beginning of a sexual life. .mozhet to be the reason and in it or this.

The anonym
15.05.2004, 07:19
Alisa, the reason in what?))) what at your girlfriend was such?))

Leka
16.05.2004, 00:13
1. There can be not enough greasing and the certificate or act begins "dry".
2. A vaginismus - neprizvolnoe reduction of muscles of a vagina (when the woman is afraid of introduction and expects a pain). To relax, try to begin not with introduction of a member, and with oral lask a clitoris, then let he will enter 1 finger into a vagina, continuing to caress a clitoris tongue, then 2 fingers and move them. Muscles should relax and all will be normal. If is not present, address to the sexopathologist.

Lora
17.05.2004, 15:18
Really, simply do not wait, when he enters. Or if so has gone in cycles in a pain take its or his member in an arm or a hand and enter itself with such sequence as it is necessary for you. He against will not be! At me happens such when my husband suddenly hurries up. It in fact is even not sick, but it is simply unpleasant.

Alisa - to the anonym
18.05.2004, 20:28
The reason certainly not in my girlfriend, and that such happens in the beginning of a sexual life. Then passes or takes place, but different time is required from all on it. I hope, Ljalja have understood, about what I spoke.:-)

Light
19.05.2004, 15:53
At me too such prblema was long enough time (I, by the way, too have begun a sexual life in November) but after we have started to meet in bed more often - all has passed or has taken place, though, even now if longly we do not see, happens painfully as at the first sexual certificate or act. And in general, certainly, descend or go to the doctor is better - he will tell or say for certain vchem a problem and whether there is she in general. And personally from me - let your partner longer you caresss advice or council, when you will on peak or pique of exaltation you simply not will notice as he in you will enter.