PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And more a question: mine muzh-fitishist, he likes to represent me in different, what...

Katya
14.05.2004, 18:58
And more a question: mine muzh-fitishist, he likes to represent me in different, any dissolute and poshlovatyh images, and it is not pleasant to me, I want romatiki, its or his imaginations at all do not raise or excite me and even frighten....

Leka
15.05.2004, 21:49
What you frightens in its or his imaginations? He dreams to torture you or what? I, personally, too like "to play" with the husband and to represent it or him and in different images (sometimes dovolno-taki trite). To mine, the husband simply tries to diversify your sex life, that she not prielas.

Lora
16.05.2004, 11:14
Really, why at once the fetishist? CHto-something at you there in general, I look, is not got on.

Alisa
17.05.2004, 00:10
Simply similar it is a classical variant of that you with the husband expect from sex of different things. You would like romanticism, and to him poshlovatosti. I think it is meaningful to look with it or him what for that things in common, and differently as has told or said Lora so anything at you and it will not be got on.

ksy
18.05.2004, 07:41
Well though to that that the muzhik with imagination has got!

Leo
19.05.2004, 15:29
I understand.. And, likely, it is necessary to you, that all was on a snow-white feather-bed and at suppositories?