PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 27 years. Married. Children are not present, but very much hochetsja. It is or are not protected 7 mes...

Marina
18.05.2004, 01:09
To me of 27 years. Married. Children are not present, but very much hochetsja.
It is or are not protected in 7 months.
At me a problem following - 1 j month I take basal temperature and its or her schedule it is those, that with 1 go on 13 j day of a cycle the temperature was as well as it is necessary (from top to down), but since 13 go day on 20 j day (today) has got stuck on one mark - 36, 6. What would it mean? There can be I podnila a panic?

Victoria
18.05.2004, 21:56
Possibly, you do not have ovulation and connected with her development or manufacture by a yellow body of an ovary of Progesteronum which is responsible for rising basal temperature in the second phase of a cycle. I advise to address to ginekologu-to the endocrinologist. Shestakov Irina Gennadevna's ph. 721 90 01

Isaev D.D.
19.05.2004, 01:23
Dear Marina! It is not necessary to do or make any conclusions only by results of measurements within one month! Doubts in an opportunity of conception should be resolved, if within two years of regular intimate relations without contraception pregnancy has not come or stepped. But even after that all should be begun with the analysis spremogrammy.