PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I very much ask, to respond to my letter spetsyalista. My husband has told or said to me on p...

Volumes
13.05.2004, 00:14
I very much ask, to respond to my letter spetsyalista. My husband has told or said to me last week, that here already during three years he dreams of sex with the man. Ieshchyo, that he cannot understand who he: the gay or the bisexual. To him it is very important except for sex and the spiritual party or side has put, therefore he cannot try or taste with the first comer. Advise what to do or make to me in such situation. And still, we very much like each other, and simply madly we like our son. Willows the extremity or end: up to me it or he had contacts to men 2 but both of time he did not wish to continue with them the attitude or relation, and now he at all does not exclude an opportunity to live the gay - semyoj if certainly him to like. And
Please do not send me to the sexologist or the psychologist, I already was at both, and besides that a situation monstrous both of them have not told or said anything. And I for example would like to save family if it is possible or probable certainly. What forecasts in such situation. Write please on email stefan_a@012. net. il

Sergey
13.05.2004, 14:03
Here, here, think better of the child. When he will grow and learns or finds out, what its or his father - the gay, what then?
There are two variants: 1. He will accept it as norm or rate and looking at the father too becomes the gay. 2. It will be a shame to him with the father, he will hate it or him and you. Unless you wish the son of sincere problems?
And your husband a cloth. If it or him also pulls, it is its or his problem, there is no need then to get or start children. He to you it has told or said and thus not being afraid, that you will throw it or him. Stavte it or him on a place more often.

Yours faithfully Kazantsev Sergey

Isaev D.D.
14.05.2004, 13:44
Dear Volumes! The problem serious and important and to approach or suit to its or her treating without knowledge of all details very difficultly. Nevertheless, from your report it is possible to draw some conclusions. Vo-the first, that your husband has imaginations about unisex contacts still at all does not speak that he is gomoseksualom. Similar imaginations meet enough often (simply majority about it or this is silent). And here its or his feelings to you iskrenni and you for it or him the most close person with whom he shares the most secret (in this case imaginations). Therefore I do not see while bases to run into pessimism - all speaks more likely about favorable succession of events. Further, I do not consider or count, that you should go to the sexologist or the psychologist who does not understand all subtleties gomoerotizma. The expert can understand it or this in the field of. If at your husband the aspiration to understand itself is saved and to not do or make hasty steps I can suggest to respond him to the psychological test revealing or taping features of an orientation of an inclination. For this purpose I shall send him the test and the instruction on its or his filling, and he will send the filled form to me on ddimai08@mail. ru for the analysis of results. If it or he will accept such variant confirm the consent to the specified address.
The comment to Sergey's statement. All at all so! Children not become gays simply from sympathy to the father, it is absolutely not voluntary choice! At homosexual parents children gays do not become more often, than in a population as a whole. And parents THEIR parents, instead of depending on their orientation like because it!

The anonym
15.05.2004, 23:00
Wishes to dream, - help or assist him: buy or purchase a bandage, (a such thong with a member on itself), and let he is engaged both oral and proctal or anal sex with you. Besides it or this can buy or purchase the proctal or anal vibrator (at the same time a prostate to him will massage). That you look, to run with the hare and hunt with the hounds.

jimmy
17.05.2004, 07:50
Something to forget to subscribe the beginnings, I grow old.,)

Volumes
18.05.2004, 18:12
The dear doctor, nemogli you to send the test revealing or taping features of an orientation of an inclination if you certainly remember, I wrote to you about the husband, and about its or his homosexual inclination. Yours faithfully. Volumes.