PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt please, why at morning long floors...

Evgenie
14.05.2004, 22:10
Hello!
Prompt please why at the morning long sexual certificate or act there is no ejaculation and if and sometimes happens the bottom of a stomach or belly strongly then hurts. Day and night at me that's all right.
Explain what's the matter?

Nikolay
16.05.2004, 09:28
I can assume, that the organism as though has not woken up also sensitivity is lowered. And on the bill hurt, the doctor will tell or say.

jimmy
17.05.2004, 00:22
The bottom of a stomach or belly hurts, because the certificate or act long, and press should work up to the extremity or end (if, certainly, you you do not lay a log). press to swing or pump it is necessary.

Diana
17.05.2004, 21:16
Obychno dlia nakoplenia dostatochnogo kolichestva spermy nujno vremia. Esli sperma ne uspevaet nakopitsia, to pri ee otsutstvii ili malom kolichestve, ne proisxodit semiaizverjenia. V principe, eto normalno, esli vy ne sobiraetes zachat rebenka imenno etim utrom. Boli voznikaiut imenno iz-za togo, chto ne proizoshlo semiaizverjenia, to est organy malogo taza ne rasslabilis i prilivshaya k nim vo vremia vozbujdenia krov dostatochno ne otxlynula, ot etogo voznikaet chuvstvo tiajesti i boli. Takoe byvaet ne tolko u mujchin, no i u jenschin, esli oni ne konchaiut.

Isaev D.D.
18.05.2004, 15:01
Dear Evgenie! In cases incomplete prosypanija in an organism the tonus of vegetative nervous system which provides a good erection, but difficulties with an ejaculation prevails If it prosonochnoe the status of an organism is expressed rather strongly even in case of an ejaculation the superfluous spastic stricture (hypertonus) of the smooth musculation providing emission of a seed it is observed and felt as a pain. In the rest of the time the balance vegetatiki is in equilibrium