PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I do not know as me to live with my husband. He does not wish to be engaged with...

Tatyana
11.05.2004, 02:11
Hello. I do not know as me to live with my husband. He does not wish to be engaged with me sex. And it or him suffices 48 years to him only on two times a month. I look or appear well, me of 35 years, pleasant appearance. He also does not wish to apply any agents. At me constant nervous failures. What to me to do or make?

Vladimir
12.05.2004, 14:11
To me 23 years also shall tell or say one as on behalf of guys or the girlfriend on the party or side is 1!!! 2 it or you to him it is not attractive!! That you its or his than that have offended 3 that!! Tell or say the same you to him that you it or him like that that he unique make to him unusual evening he simply probably it is tired from daily occurrence, besides do not dress so sex orders of it or this you not dobyotes anything simply pogovrite with it or him not on a subject of that why he does not want you, and simply start all feminity interest it or him or besides that present itself as if you on the first appointment to it or him!! poverte it will surprise it or him!! If it will not help or assist that I shall tell or say at once communications or connections on the party or side!! This that that 100 % shall tell or say!!!

Marina
13.05.2004, 05:26
Find to itself the friend on the party or side and will not be any prodlem.

14.05.2004, 16:35
He it is simple pridurjaetsja. At it or him someone is.

Bodibilder
16.05.2004, 05:26
Calm down,
That's all right. The muzhik is simply tired. To me a month and that is a lot of once, training of 5 times in a week, so not before sex. The wife has chosen me both a prosperity and calmness, than sex and naked walls in hrushchebe. And izmemjat I do not advise - those who will change kicks to drive it is necessary.

Palych
17.05.2004, 03:59
Hey muzhiks, you that? The aunt simply to meet wants, evon as itself describes. Visit to doktoru-simply pretext.

Dock. Arsenich
18.05.2004, 03:43
Dear Tatyana! You certainly know, that at people different needs or requirements. And in sex too. Probably, so rare or infrequent displays of desire of your spouse are explainable very simply - at a disadvantage of vitamins and fiber of nutrition is sharply oppressed libido. It is necessary to adjust a high-grade delivery, to accept vitaminno-mineral complexes, a rational regimen of work and rest, zanijatija physical culture. In some cases the general or common delicacy and a malaise (if they are at your husband) can be display of any slow disease and it or he needs to be surveyed. Success....

Sashunja
18.05.2004, 12:26
The lover to find and all!!!!!!