PDA

Просмотр полной версии : CHe-che--girls one write that all about problems. Here a problem man's. Vstrechaems...

Igor
04.05.2004, 00:44
CHe-che--girls one write that all about problems. Here a problem man's. We meet the girl almost 2 years, any time even together lived, but there were circumstances so, that we have quarrelled I has left. More precisely, me have expelled:) Then like have reconciled, but before it or this I a lot of insulting to her have told (napr. That did not like it or her all this time. Recently she nearly has not started to meet behind my back any goat. And can, at them even something was. SHCHaz at all of us by way of, I like it or her as never, but something after that quarrel she has ceased orgazmirovat, and it confuses me, humiliates and guards. Your opinion, ladies and gentlemen?

Masha
05.05.2004, 05:54
It she from a harmfulness

Igor
06.05.2004, 01:37
If from a harmfulness why she complains. And when she vrednichat will stop?:)

Bodibilder
06.05.2004, 22:51
That you so have splashed out a lot of poppycock on it or her, it is necessary to behave in arms or hand, you the man. And for a long time she again with you, moget you slegontsa became for it or her another's.

Igor
07.05.2004, 08:57
We again together already plotora-two months. But, as she speaks, until recently she did not believe that at us again all will be good (in sense of attitudes or relations). And I kak-that am cool to her concerned

Thorn (not the doctor)
08.05.2004, 11:57
.. And correctly guards! Because I consider or count, that at it or her with you psychological break. It to us, wild boars, both has risen - and has set, and at women all chutochku is more complex or difficult. I am afraid, there would be no it irreversible! (or you fondly believe, what she has not remembered your mucks?)

Face
09.05.2004, 03:20
Yes she simply does not believe you! And in bed with you cannot relax up to the extremity or end. It and to a hedgehog is clear. And what for you to her vernulsja-that? Means said lies vse-taki, what you do not like?

Igor
10.05.2004, 17:04
Did not say lies. Also said lies. Then kozalos, that I do not like. On a fever. And shchaz I think, that was simply boring a little and all.

Igor
11.05.2004, 16:42
Has forgotten to tell or say. To her 18 more (but she seems is much more adult than the contempoparies. I about brains)

Face
12.05.2004, 18:12
Well then it is even more complex or difficult, time she clever... Whether you See, clever women forgive much more difficultly, than pustushki. There on knees sex abrupt, etc. and vske has fallen, by way of, and here it is necessary to win trust again.

Igor
13.05.2004, 14:31
Consider or Count, will be doverie-there will be an orgasm?

Face
14.05.2004, 04:36
I think yes. If the orgasm earlier really was, now anything, except for psychological problems you does not divide or share;part. It seems to me, what not all is lost. Have only in view of, that the following similar mistake or error can become last. So, is accurater with words!

Ksenja
14.05.2004, 20:44
And you most how much years? If at you big vozrostnoj break then the variants of the answer too are possible or probable.

Igor
15.05.2004, 12:02
I think, was. I hope. But here one heroine of 6 years emits an orgasm, so I to doubt the beginnings. And for advice or councils of thanks! And if an orgasm was not? To throw off pair kilo, to pierce the left ear, to sew the second penis?

Igor
16.05.2004, 01:55
To me 21. Like normal.

Face
17.05.2004, 10:33
Yes I think also one will be enough... Even if was not! In fact to her only 18 years, in physiological sense in her the woman still or even could and not wake up. There can be I and is old-fashioned, or is simple already old (ha-ha, already 28 has knocked), but it seems to me, that ljubov-this main thing. Though speak, that the woman can finish and not testing any feelings. I do not know, I do not know....

Lisichka
18.05.2004, 10:55
And you when swore have not told mucks on that as at you in bed all happens? She can relax now cannot... All thinks here shchas I shall peep and he will sneer then....