PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 19 years. A sexual life has started to live 4 months ago. I can not till now p...

Alain of 19 years
13.05.2004, 03:36
To me of 19 years. A sexual life has started to live 4 months ago. I can not receive till now an orgasm, I do not understand in what the reason. We try to make for this purpose everything, but I test only pleasant oshchushch., but not an orgasm.

Lena
14.05.2004, 17:00
Alain, there are various ways of stimulation of a clitoris, in particular. Very low percent or interest of women receives an orgasm from vulval or vaginal sex. Stimulation - arms or hand, tongue is necessary. That want, if only it was pleasant. Romance.:-)

Silent zombi
15.05.2004, 00:36
It is not necessary to go in cycles, you yet have no necessary experience for reception of an orgasm, in due course it will come...

Natalia
16.05.2004, 01:03
The girl, the main thing - - be not upset and do not experience.
If I shall name term through which I have started to test an orgasm after the beginning of sexual attitudes or relations - to you becomes much more cheerful is 7 years.
For the woman important full liberation in bed as the nature of an orgasm of the woman is more complex or difficult than at muzhchiiny. Experiment, but it is desirable with the constant partner.

Valery
16.05.2004, 20:22
Alain, 4 months are anything. I needed 4 years. An orgasm has tested after the first sorts or labors. So be not discouraged.

Isaev D.D.
18.05.2004, 07:55
Dear Alain! You only in the beginning of a way of construction of a building which crowns an orgasm. Far not everyone find such opportunity quickly. You will need to learn or find out well the body, to listen to its or his reactions, to learn to strengthen exaltation receiving caress from different erogenic zones and framing the certain emotional spirit. Only do not hurry up! Haste - the first enemy on a way to the desirable purpose! Enjoy that is now and try to plunge into depths of pleasure even more deeply... Direct or refer the partner on a desired way! All will come!