PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to raise or increase frequency of sex attitudes or relations at the man (33 years), in marriage or spoilage already...

Gala
15.05.2004, 10:56
How to raise or increase frequency of sex attitudes or relations at the man (33 years), in marriage or spoilage 12 years? Suppositories, linen, caress, my initiative - do not operate or work, suggests to satisfy me with another by, but I wish to feel its or his flesh and desire me...

Anonim
15.05.2004, 18:49
Offer him sex three together - priglasi the girl from whom it would be possible for these or it;this to borrow or occupy together. Also you will see results...

Vadim
16.05.2004, 03:24
Try to replace image - a hairdress, style, etc.

Violetta Petrovna.
17.05.2004, 02:29
/ suggests to satisfy me with another putem/On topic of the day!!! All country has gone to 17 ohm another by.
And where send or have come? There, where he suggests to satisfy.

The anonym
17.05.2004, 12:12
The dock, why it at sexological forum Petrovna spends propaganda actions? Violetta, you it write in gazetku, and here do not drag out.

Ljalja
18.05.2004, 04:34
Gala when there has come or stepped crash in partner attitudes or relations, linen, suppositories and similar actions hardly will manage to rescue or save left...; garmoninizatsija attitudes or relations vse-taki demands to be considered and with the husband. Dare, dear or expensive! Do or make, as the man asks you, differently risk and play with fire..., others will help or assist him to carry out the imaginations and wishes:-))) you such skilful myslitelnitsa... It is thought, will not give a lot of work to understand the polovinku:-)))