PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The matter is that I very much am afraid of a pain at a defloration and would like samostojateln...

Light
12.05.2004, 09:22
The matter is that I very much am afraid of a pain at a defloration and would like to deprive independently with myself virginity. How it to make least morbidly? Dear doctor Isaev how it is possible to spend a defloration? And that I considered or examined;surveyed a perineum in a mirror and, should tell or say, at me terribly dense pleva. To me very painfully to enter a finger. Tell technics or technical equipment, pozhajlusta, or advise something. Heard, that genikolog quickly deletes. But it is a shame to me to ask about it or this so all would like to make in house conditions a little. I do not want, that my liked me deflowered, therefore as I do not want, that he has caused me a pain, I know precisely, that I can not build further with it or him otnoshenija-is improbably sensitive to a pain. Thanks!

You Zy
13.05.2004, 02:46
Light, your liked to you for this thanks will not tell or say - it is not necessary to its or his pleasure to deprive;))

Isaev D.D.
14.05.2004, 10:03
Dear Light! Will be independent to deflower itself all the same painfully. In an antiquity had simply a seat on simulators of a phallus (germy) Therefore the elementary variant - the gravity to sit down on similarity eregirovannogo a member But it is better to ask the gynecologist!

Bodibilder
16.05.2004, 00:27
Ask the friend that he has opened you. Or dudes of friends. They you chpoknut and thanks will tell or say. potomporvashkoj you will go

Bodybuildery
17.05.2004, 13:23
Nado ge! Impotent - a slova kakie znaet!
V knigax navernoe prochel.

Tatyana
18.05.2004, 02:31
Svetlana! What for it is necessary to you? Muzhchiny it like.:-) and the one who will make it professionalno-present or true the man.