PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 28 years. To my husband of 26 years. Recently at me the desire zan was gone...

natasha
12.05.2004, 12:01
To me of 28 years. To my husband of 26 years. Recently at me the desire to be engaged with it or him sex was gone. To me hochetsja caress, but not hochetsja the sexual certificate or act. Though with other men at it's OK. I very much suffer from it or this. What to me to do or make? How to correct for a situation? We are married 3, 5 I do not wish to change to him! But, I do not know as to be excited or raised from own husband!

Krokodel
15.05.2004, 17:39
Kytsja, shos at you neuvjazochka occurs or happens, and sho you do or make with others mushchinami without yzmen? I for takok would break off the, have pulled out nogy and spychki vstavyl.

rysja
16.05.2004, 09:11
Therefore the desire to be engaged in sex with it or him, as with " others it's OK " also was gone.

child
18.05.2004, 01:31
rysja with the Crocodile so the woman does not wish to change, but with others it is normal. Having lived on white light of 26 years, in any way in sense I can not take as nesochitaemoe it is possible to compare.