PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Tell or say please, whether contraceptive tablets, in mine can...

Ivanka
15.05.2004, 08:23
Good afternoon! Tell or say please, whether contraceptive tablets, in my case marvelon which is used some years can, to give such by-effect, how absence of sex desire? And if yes, whether that at transition on more nizkodozirovannye hormonal contraceptive preparations I can correct for a situation? Or effect there will be "zero"? To pass to a spiral or still something I do not see sense, t. To. The percent or interest of protection against undesirable pregnancy is not high, and to tie up pipes I am afraid while, I am afraid, in sense that completely for an organism it will not pass or not take place, nachnutsja any shifts. What to do or make, what to correct for a situation with "desire"? I Thank in advance. At once I shall make a reservation - any emotional or physical problems neither at me nor at the partner is not present, in this plan all About. To.

Isaev D.D.
16.05.2004, 19:29
Dear Ivanka! It is considered, that at 2 3 % of women of a tablet can lead to depression of a sex inclination. Probably, that others OK (with a smaller dosage of hormones) will correct a situation. At once I shall disagree with you concerning low efficiency of endometrial agents. Their efficiency is comparable to those at OK - 98 %. In some cases use of agents fortifying and stimulating nervous system (for example, limonnik or eleuterokokk 20 30 drops in the morning and in the afternoon up to meal) restores an inclination

Ivanka
17.05.2004, 23:24
Thanks for your answer from August, 06th 2002 02 : 22 : 01.
About efficiency of endometrial agents, at me other opinion, t. To. For 14 years of a sexual life there was only one abortion caused or called just in this way of preservation, easier speaking, the spiral me was brought also by me have been compelled or forced to resort to such way of the decision of a problem as abortion, that personally for me not primelimo to repeat more. Probably psychologically any more I do not trust endometrial agents.
Thanks for advice or council on limonniku or eleuterokokku, I shall try or taste. In case of failure I shall try to pass on nizkodozirovannye preparations.
Once again, I thank you.