PDA

Просмотр полной версии : You do not represent, me already 26, soon children will, and I still onaniruju, on...

HE
14.05.2004, 22:14
You do not represent, me already 26, soon children will, and I still onaniruju, help or assist to get rid of this dibilnoj habits!!! How much time probyval, suffices me only for a month, and then again all on wild, several times in day.

Sergey
15.05.2004, 23:08
And in what actually a problem? It is normal at such age, people both in forty and in fifty are engaged in a masturbation. Do not go in cycles in such trifle. Also it is not necessary to force itself - it would be desirable - onaniruj if it to you, certainly, does not stir or prevent in private life.

Isaev D.D.
16.05.2004, 22:41
If feel, what is it became an obtrusiveness it is necessary to address on reception to the sexologist or the psychotherapist that it was possible to find out from what it is necessary to get rid (of self-charges or from obtrusivenesses)

The novel
17.05.2004, 21:29
Month of continence is abruptly!;) do not strain so. Very much it would be desirable - means it is possible. The main thing that neighbours have not guessed)