PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I absolutely depart, when to me kiss fingers on legs or foots, I can even an orgasm is hollow...

Tanja
13.05.2004, 04:18
I absolutely depart, when to me kiss fingers on legs or foots, I can even receive an orgasm without additional stimulation. There is somebody same abnormal, or it only I one izvrashchenka?

Dmitry
14.05.2004, 17:21
Well, as though, I have noticed, that that too is pleasant to my girl, but not up to an orgasm... Only as sex game.

Ella
15.05.2004, 10:49
Yes at me too legs or pinches are very sensitive... Down to an orgasm, and massazhik legs or pinches simply dements me..

Alexey
16.05.2004, 01:59
And my wife simply from mind or wit descends or goes - if day has passed or has taken place without massage for legs or foots.. And massage of all!
By the way I too - but pochemu-that to me it or him do or make much less often-)))
And in general - though at me and modest enough experience - I should ascertain - that massage on legs or foots is liked only by very sensitive and sex women! The Others simply are afraid shchekotki - and do not know, that lose..

Dimulja
16.05.2004, 18:12
My girl likes when I to her pjatochki lick, it at us game such instead of sex:) It is dragged from shchekotki.

L
17.05.2004, 20:47
I to the husband too every day do or make massage of legs or foots. He is dragged, when I kiss and bite it or him palchiki.