PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Not ochen-that it morally... But I want the former schoolmate! School of m...

Jh
14.05.2004, 05:01
Not ochen-that it morally... But I want the former schoolmate! We have finished school 2 years ago. On final have remained alone, but up to "dessert" do not send in addition or have reached, t. To. She was against, type, small still. Since then we poddrezhivaem good friendly attitudes or relations. Today I have collected the company and we have gone to play bowling. When I invited it or her she wished to give up, having referred on shortage of time and money. I have told or said, that I invite and I can bring up it or her where it is necessary, that she has had time to solve all the business or affairs. She has there and then asked, whether I have any intentions, on what I am convincing otvetill, that was not present. Under the truth - I have. Actually we with a former class wished to be going to and go on couple of days on lake. There I also wished it or her "to untwist". Well in general game today has passed or has taken place so: during game she some times to me has clung (from passion, whether that), and has once named an another's name, is possible or probable a name of its or her guy. Here. Actually a question: It can and it is not so good, but as to me it or her to untwist... As to me of a message. She for me - a riddle, I cannot understand its or her behaviour, not as at the others. ITS or her parents soon should leave to have a rest. P. S. When we today brought up it or her, she has invited us to come on tea, but t. To. I was estess-but not one, we have refused. Good, speaks, call. And I grju, call. Ugu, grit, I shall soon call. But she gave the similar promise and last time when I saw it or her so can and not polzvonit. Please, respond! I why would like it or her... about_svet@mail. ru

SHantel
15.05.2004, 00:48
And what for here then "to untwist"? Can... To begin with the novel... Tell or say to her, that she is pleasant to you more than the friend... .na to a summer residence... .tselujtes, embrace... But further do not come, behave in arms or hand. She most likely will estimate or appreciate it more, than a straight line otaku. Simply, the more longly you will pull, the more she will be ready. If wish to achieve the beloved, show patience and a step.

Isaev D.D.
16.05.2004, 10:50
Dear Jh! I hope, that at you the most serious feelings and intentions concerning the former schoolmate. If so to hurry up to you there is no place, and you should have patience to pass or take place long enough way on a gain of its or her heart. It is necessary to achieve, that she has understood, that with you to her emotionally and psychologically well, as more with anybody! Then she will aspire to dialogue with you!

Jh
17.05.2004, 11:22
Thanks, dear Isaev D., thanks SHantel. Both of you are right, and probably and seduet to act or arrive. It was especially interesting to learn or find out female opinion, so to say from the primary source.:)) thanks! about_svet@mail. ru

Bambr
17.05.2004, 17:39
Listen, you to itself fairly answer one question:
You want only its or her body or you would like high-grade attitudes or relations with a person liking to you?
You only do not forget, the guy what untwist at desire can also you. The principle such is - homings of a boomerang. You "will untwist" it or her, will receive a dessert, will throw, and person to live then after you, in yourself to doubt, cry it is necessary. Only too then somebody will untwist you, and more abruptly. So look on circumstances.
You want some dung in the life - act with people dermovo. You want good relations - make their such.