PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I very much like the husband. I miss it or him when I am without it or him more...

ZHenka
16.05.2004, 15:33
I very much like the husband. I miss it or him when I am without it or him more than hour. We are married 6 years, at us the son (4 years). When I lean against ITS or HIS brachium, I happy on light. But in sex some time I do not feel that exaltation, as earlier. He should warm up" me that I have received an orgasm more longly. It does not arrange me, in fact I want perfection in all. What to me to do or make?

Isaev D.D.
17.05.2004, 17:35
Dear Marrying! The feeling of tenderness, caress are not always combined with sexual exaltation. In some cases (not at everything, but at some women) it is required to be switched on other emotions, other real or game behaviour which "gets or starts", wakens sex feelings. If for you exaltation with an element of increase of a strain, instead of " immersings, dissolution " also the situation should begin with formation of such spirit is peculiar. It can be imitation of resistance or an attack, either any struggle or creation of any risky situations... Variants can think up. e. You should include or switch on other emotions and, probably, the problem will disappear by itself.