PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor my husband does not want sex. We have got married one month ago. To me 21 year, to him...

Nika
07.05.2004, 10:46
The doctor my husband does not want sex.
We have got married one month ago. To me 21 year, to him 28.
Each time I everyones uhishrenijami should achieve from it or him affinity. That he at job is tired... That has put on more important to eat and so always. The most frequent sex at us it once a week. To me estejstvenno it or this a little. All this causes in me insults. .i ideas on that that I not prevlekatelna for the husband...
If sex also occurs or happens... That I should do or make all most... .on only finishes and at once runs in a bath. .kak as if to him process is not pleasant. To speak about it or this he does not want... Speaks that he simply gets tired at job. How to us to be the doctor?

The anonym
09.05.2004, 14:45
It would be good to find out istinye the reasons of your husband. to. For it or him vozvrasta, refusal from sesksa looks or appears strannovato!

Alain
11.05.2004, 05:01
And umenja such problem, only on the contrary. Before wedding I wanted and could though every day. And now later three years I have enough once a week, And it does not arrange the husband! Knowingly speak a forbidden fruit it is sweet. When it is impossible, very much it would be desirable, and on the contrary!

The anonym
11.05.2004, 18:53
My girlfriend was not engaged with the husband in sex 7 months - he simply speaks, that he would not like. She even employed people to watch or keep up it or him - does not change. No conversations have helped or assisted - it was necessary to find the lover.

ErnestaGekkel
15.05.2004, 13:15
Hello Nika. With the husband for 22 years and he to me too refuses to us in sex pleading fatigue after job. And sex at us too once a week. And I have enough of it or this. And from here vylevaetsja my constant discontent and moaning. And to speak him about it or this there is no smysla-he all listens or auscultates, speaks what to be corrected, and in 2 days of anything any more does not remember also all begins zanovo-my tears, arrangements. That that I it or him not privlevaju, and to him am not pleasant to be engaged with me sex he denies, speaks odnoslozhno-was not present, we are fine... Unless it is arguments?! - videmomu a unique output or exit from our situations it - to address to the psychologist. But there can be our men simply a little bezchuvstvennye chtoli... Also take pleasure not in direct tactile contact, and for example from contemplation or from what...........

Kuharkin S.A.
17.05.2004, 09:14
I cannot it will be charged for decency of your husband. But in my opinion it is quite entered (even very precisely) in the phenomena c asthenias - such frustration is easily treated at the beginning. Yet does not acquire dopolnitelnymi disturbances already being not the reason of rare or infrequent sex, and consequence or investigation. If can convince - let will approach or suit on reception, will fill tests. Will receive result - an index of qualities of sex. I think, that while all is solved without special problems. On the bill of a bath after sex is normlno, do not struggle with it or this, would be patologej if he so did not do or make.