PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Excuse, it would be desirable to learn or find out, how it is done or made minet to the man....

N
13.05.2004, 03:28
Excuse, it would be desirable to learn or find out, how it is done or made minet to the man.

Katya
14.05.2004, 09:30
Buy or Purchase an eskimo and eat it or him licking - to a miscellaneous - good training!

Sergey
14.05.2004, 17:55
Buy or Purchase etoricheskuju video the cartridge and look or see.

The novel
16.05.2004, 05:02
Dear N! What as a matter of fact you interests? A principle? Process? And in general practice or the theory? The only thing that I can recommend to you: in any case do or make it accurately - do not scratch. These are awful sensations, by the way, for both partners.

P. S. By the way, Sergey and Katya have given rather efficient advice or councils... Try or taste...
By the way, once again, buy or purchase CHupa-chups, only not gryzite, I beg... God forbid that...
P. P. S. I am quite serious...

Alla
16.05.2004, 17:54
Do not hesitate to ask the partner in its or his sensations and he will learn you to all!

N
17.05.2004, 06:45
I tried or tasted, but I am afraid. Process interests, it is necessary to suck a member where a head, something by tongue to do or make and how deeply to thrust. Read, that to the man it is pleasant if to blow...? Thanks.