PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My beloved (bride) finishes all time in the same pose. kogd...

The novel
12.05.2004, 08:47
My beloved (bride) finishes all time in the same pose. When we are engaged ljubovju-we can do or make it - to a miscellaneous, but she reaches a final chord only laying from above, strong having compressed legs or foots... To me in this pose on the contrary... Sensitivity sharply falls, besides when still strong compress IT or HIM inside...
I would like, that the Girl has learned to reach or achieve an orgasm in any other positions, it in general is possible or probable??????

The anonym
13.05.2004, 21:37
Most likely she has got used mastrubirovat in such pose, will retrain it or her very difficultly (or it is not possible or probable)

THE NOVEL
15.05.2004, 03:13
Yes, I know, that she always mastrurbiruet in such pose. Since the childhood.
At us with her confidential attitudes or relations in this plan.
Still I know, that she practically did not test vaginalnogo an orgasm. There was unique time when we started to meet her only 2 years ago and did or made IT our very first time.
Then, she speaks me, that is very strong perevozbudilas.
And more I know, that up to me it or she had one young man. With it or him she in other poses of an orgasm reached or achieved, because in that in which she it does or makes with mnoj-to him was sick.
But, speaks, simply it was necessary to me too strongly sosredatachivatsja.
atk vse-taki, whether that skazheit spetsialist-probably to us together something to make, that she could reach the ending in other positions... And how to reach or achieve vaginalnogo an orgasm...

Gramatej
15.05.2004, 14:35
Excuse, it is possible to ask, and all girls zanimabtsja a masturbation?

Isaev D.D.
17.05.2004, 02:38
The dear Novel! In due course the situation will change for the better. All speaks about it or this! But for this purpose time, patience and mutual desire is required
As to a masturbation girls address to her less often, 60 % of girls have such experience approximately.