PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I want leshit the girlfriend of virginity, but very badly I represent as it better...

Funt
01.05.2004, 20:15
I want leshit the girlfriend of virginity, but very badly I represent as it is better zdelat... Prompt me please.

Sad glade
04.05.2004, 18:40
C it or this consult strong kosmoenergety and bio-energetics, for example: http: / / larina. by. ru/

The anonym
08.05.2004, 17:24
The main thing is to not hurry up, to try better, as it is necessary to excite or raise the girl. Caress, kisses, handles (playful) to start, you pochuvstvoete when the girl will be ready!

Smoke
11.05.2004, 09:28
Three days I bjuletenil. I listen to serious guitar music in processing, I meditate for the world and a spiritual enlightenment, I am flied or treated. There are no either ideas, or sufferings, flight. Suddenly at a level intimate or cardiac chakry opens oblachko, I feel it or him a skin, a body, all heart and soul. nezhdanno-negadanno in it oblachko akkuratnenko, but persistently enters precisely same alive and sincere oblachko other person, certainly women. On outlines, contours, konsinstentsii, to weight and a status exactly in exactly coincides with mine. I it or him breathe, I live and sensually I feel. We equally think, we think, we think. Full concurrence. Here now I search for the polovinku in this huge empire of the world. It was thought accidentally, Funt, the fellow, you for the beginning pomeditiruj, there to you will prompt as better to make and the main thing of whom, whether that your intimate or cardiac polovinka which to you should be remembered well. Yes insurance poles and hospital sheets are well!

Smoke
13.05.2004, 21:06
I think, you the guy prosveshchennyj and know that such meditation. CHakry are not physical organs transforming crude energy kundalini in more thin and easy or light;mild forms for use. Not being a part of the usual, physical world, they are inaccessible to perception by means of usual sense organs, even by means of devices. CHakry do not frame an energy containing in them from anything. Through system auxiliary chakr, located in legs or foots and stupnjah, she is involved from our planet and acts in the main power channel of the person.
In the essence kundalini is energy of the pure or clean idea penetrating and connecting or binding all Universe which gives you answers. Intimate or cardiac chakra, Ana-the hut, is above heart and corresponds or meets to a mental touch. Try and will be not as at everything, and purely or cleanly, pleasantly, neprizemlenno.

The anonym
15.05.2004, 00:51
Smoke, not be ennobled or raised pridurkom! Do not think out to itself what is not present and in a mine. Live a normal life and do not search for ideal women.

child
17.05.2004, 02:38
Us it is possible to name movement of love. It means, that we are united with love and spiritual vision. We follow the heart, the God inside of us. Therefore it is possible for all of us. There Are no interdictions. Simply bad to do or make it would not be desirable.