PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, prompt what to do or make. I never tested an orgasm...

Katyas
15.05.2004, 21:15
The dear doctor, prompt what to do or make. I never tested an orgasm. Exaltation happens, process is pleasant, but no more. At me was and there is one partner - the husband. Probably, it is a psychological problem - my first sex experience was awfully unsuccessful (both virgins, did not know plainly what to do or make, at me - a zero of exaltation, a terrible pain...)
Everywhere write, what is it - the possible or probable reason, but anywhere there is no answer - that with it or this now to do or make? In marriage or spoilage already 5 years, after a birth of the child nothing izmanilos. The husband always tries, that to me it was good.

Isaev D.D.
16.05.2004, 19:29
Dear Katyas! I do not doubt, that the situation is reperable, but for this purpose the patience, your mutual desire and constant consultation of the sexologist which will consistently direct or refer you is required, to give new tasks on development of sensuality and reception desirable .