PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here one good friend has advised me. To give pleasure de...

Dreem
12.05.2004, 09:03
Here one good friend has advised me. To give pleasure girls it is possible to stimulate it or her urertu. Even to enter there it is a little finger. To me something not so to be believed. It seems to me, that there and a finger that will not enter. What tell or say?

The doctor
13.05.2004, 07:31
And it is correct that is not believed, it probably a joke of your friend.

Silent zombi
14.05.2004, 15:09
Dreem, your friend - it is simple sadistka, anything, except for morbid sensations to the girl this action will not bring

Isaev D.D.
15.05.2004, 10:53
Dear Dreem! Many people have the individual preferences, various predstavlennost and the importance of erogenic zones. Should confirm that fact, that some women have a sensitive zone at an input or entrance in a urethra But is far not at all and more less women about it or this know cases Are known, that some women (no less than men) during a masturbation enter into a urethra various subjects with the purpose of reception of desirable sensations
I on your place would be guided by comprehension of that it is necessary to communicate with each girl not on the basis of any universal schemes or plans or advice or councils but only being guided on its or her individual reactions and preferences In any case, to try to enter a finger into a urethra really not necessary, and impossible (diameter it or her makes about 5 mm).

Nona
16.05.2004, 06:24
Chto takoe "uretra"?

Isaev D.D.
16.05.2004, 14:53
The urethra is mocheispuskatelnyj the channel.