PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at my friend "does not cost" or stand", and I any more do not know what to do or make. To me 25 and e...

Irina
12.05.2004, 12:28
The doctor, at my friend "does not cost" or stand", and I any more do not know what to do or make. To me 25 and to him 27. But here in bed he - a full zero - at it or him never was erections. We lay down in bed, we kiss each other we caress (it the floor of hour, hour) but on it or this all can proceed! At it or him does not move at all! First time such I see! I attractive, men often pay to me attention (to admit at me them was much), and I even could not imagine, that such happens! One of these days I it or him porassprosila, and he have admitted, with all its or his pregoing women at it or him too nothing turned out. Speaks, that visited or attended the urologist, and that all at it or him in norm or rate (the truth it from its or his words). At it or him sometimes "costs or stands" at daybreak, in a dream, but to use it or this it is not possible. He wakes up, we start to caress each other but for minutu-one and a half its or his penis relaxs completely or is completely relaxed. Anew to cause or call an erection it is not possible. I caress it or him, I try to calm, I do or make to him massage, all is shorter that recommend to do or make in such cases, but time 20 we already tried also anything... He is terribly afflicted, speaks, that is guilty to me, that the beginnings in vain me to look after, that he not high-grade and all in such spirit... All this starts to bother me (and so sex is not present - and in fact it would be desirable, and here still its or his constant depression). Last time he has told or said, that probably it is better to leave. At me in general special feelings to it or him;them are not present also similar ideas have already started me to visit or attend. But it is a pity it or him, chesno speaking, and another looked after beautifully as anybody. And when kissed - spirit grasped (the truth it was up to bed). Whether It is possible for him as nibud to help or assist the doctor or it is useless and it is better to leave it or him? And if that is possible as?

Freid
13.05.2004, 06:09
Beri ego poka spit!

RGD
14.05.2004, 02:12
Mdaa... Zhal muzhika, nebrosai ty ego.

Isaev D.D.
15.05.2004, 14:32
Dear Irina! To your friend, certainly it is possible to help or assist. But urologists, and the sexologist should do or make it not! But in any case to him it is necessary partnersha from which he could believe in itself(himself) again! So send it or him to the sexologist!

jimmy
16.05.2004, 11:56
Butterflies when nibud caught in the childhood? You take a ringlet (instead of sochka) you catch the moment when he on a morning tetanus i-i-i-and time and you cover kolechko-udavochku. And further to him to get to there is no place, well, here and will begin... .amin!!!