PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, to me 22 years, at me is the girl, we each other djubim. When we about...

Anton
13.05.2004, 09:48
The doctor, to me 22 years, at me is the girl, we each other djubim. When we simply kiss or, for example, together we take a bath, at me always costs or stands, but when business reaches bed, my friend or does not rise at all or very flaccid. I never before it or this worry, my girl speaks me only tender words, state of health excellent or different so in what has put?

Isaev D.D.
14.05.2004, 00:12
Dear Anton! You can not realize that emotional strain which is accompanied with a situation of intimal rapproachement, and here the penis feels it better And as soon as the situation of "examination" of an erection is removed or taken out by nothing stirs or prevents Therefore it is necessary to veto any time for the sexual certificate or act (to be in bed to caress each other to lead up to an orgasm, but without the sexual certificate or act) After several such evenings (days) you completely adapt also the situation is normalized.

Thorn (not the doctor)
15.05.2004, 12:41
Anton, is still a variant: your "friend" simply gets tired. In fact when he has risen, he actually available to "use", but t. To. At once you do not do or make it or this, " the stock of energy " is exhausted. Try to begin at once "as soon as".

child
16.05.2004, 04:32
I, for example, usually would like the guy spontaneously when we kiss in park when he the at home sits at a computer (and I at it or him in a lap) when we watch TV, etc. But he prefers to make love in bed before a dream. But in fact I cannot want it or him - to the order, then, when it really is required! In it or this, I think, and your problem. The conclusion can be made only one - to make love then when really it would be desirable instead of when it is necessary! And all with you by way of!