PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 33 years to the husband 28. In marriage or spoilage 4 years. During a matrimony and up to it or him, ispyty...

Katjuchka
11.05.2004, 16:54
To me 33 years to the husband 28. In marriage or spoilage 4 years. During a matrimony and up to it or him, I test an orgasm only at oral sex. All attempts of the husband to finish me up to an orgasm usual by "zakanchivajutsja" only at it or him. I think iz-for it or this we began to be engaged seldom in sex. Tried or tasted mastrubirovat spomoshchju faloimmitatora, have sat down or lodge a battery, and I and and have not tested anything. The intim used gel for narrowing vlagaliishcha the oak made or produced of a cortex and again anything. If at me hope what I shall test an orgasm vaginalno? Very much I wish to test simultaneously an orgasm in a place with portnerom.

flagman
15.05.2004, 07:22
Do not adjust or Set up itself on this idea. You should have a confidence (at all hope) that you will test an orgasm not only during kunilingusa. Reception of an orgasm at women - business of time and practice (can, I am mistaken?). Begin with oral sex, continue " usual by " (vary poses, stimulate a clitoris) - all will come with experience. To you only 33 - at you it is a lot of time ahead to try or taste and practise.

child
16.05.2004, 01:04
It is not obligatory to accuse of it or this the man, differently he can start to search for other woman, more capable it or him to estimate or appreciate