PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at fulfilment of the sexual certificate or act at my partner has torn prezirvativ...

alira
14.05.2004, 23:13
The doctor, at fulfilment of the sexual certificate or act at my partner has torn prezirvativ, and he has terminated in me. Tell or say, what the probability zaberemenit and whether is chance to avoid conception. Up to what pores it is possible to make abortion? Respond please, me in fact only 16 years.

Nikita
15.05.2004, 06:39
To tell or say, what probability, it is necessary to know duration of your cycle and when there was a coitus!

Isaev D.D.
15.05.2004, 23:17
Dear alira! Yesterday I had to answer a similar question of the Anonym. If has passed or has taken place from the moment of affinity less than 72 hours it is possible to use reception of tablets for emergency contraception. Two doses with an interval at 12 o'clock. The most simple variant is a reception of tablet postinora and in 12 hours - one more. But it is better to settle an invoice all over again for what day of a monthly cycle the affinity had. (this calculation is resulted or brought in the answer which I have already mentioned. prolistnite to pair or steam pages and prochtite) If it there were " dangerous days " tablets should be accepted necessarily. And if is not present - danger is minimal! If first tablet postinora accept less than in 48 hours after affinity its or her efficiency will make 98 %!
In case of occurrence of pregnancy artificial discontinuing can be made about 12 weeks.
I hope, that before will not reach!