PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The problem washing is not original - I never in a life tested...

Majja
13.05.2004, 05:31
Hello! The problem washing is not original - I never in a life tested an orgasm, during affinity, especially by means of a masturbation, me it, pochemu-that, not especially to like, during sex I test much more pleasures. To me, married, virginity has lost 22 years in 16 years, and it was not for me negative experience. I do not consider or count myself frigid, I very much like sex, raskovanna in bed, I like to experiment, but the orgasm both was not, and is not present. I would think, that is absolutely not capable to test it or him, but there is one but. Gde-that years with 13 in a dream I shall test such sensations (!) which, except for as an orgasm and you will not name. It something. But in a life nothing leaves, and it very much upsets me. Prompt, please, why so it turns out and whether there is an output or exit? Thanks!

Xenia
14.05.2004, 12:58
You should address to the doctor on internal reception. Success!))

Znakomo
15.05.2004, 22:44
At me an identical problem. From sex I receive mass of pleasures, but an orgasm never tested. To me have advised more often to be engaged in a masturbation, to stimulate a clitoris, however zhto to me does not deliver any pleasure. The masturbation at all does not raise or excite me. I too in absolute confusion and often think, that I to test an orgasm is not capable. The only thing that encourages it that my guy knows about this problem and in every possible way tries to help or assist me. First he stimulated my clitoris, and to me though and it was very pleasant, up to an orgasm was far. But each time I feel small progress. And as raz-taki today, I am assured, was on the verge of an orgasm because such sensations at stimulation of a clitoris as this time I still never tested. I think still few times and I at last shall test this unforgettable sensation. My advice or council: share a problem with the husband. Together it is easier to reach or achieve results than operating or working alone. Success!